We at Home Sweet Deals take your privacy seriously. And We always want to make sure that Your privacy and the Personal Information and other data You share with Us is absolutely safe. That’s why we take every measure to protect and manage it.
Capitalized terms used herein, where defined in the General Terms of Service, shall have the same meaning and definition as indicated therein
“Policy” as used in this Annex shall refer to this Annex.
- Service Description. We collect different kinds of data to allow Us to provide Our Services to You and ensure that the integrity of Our Service is maintained and that no harmful or illegal activities transpire in the use of Our Services.
- Personal Information Collected and Processed. We collect the following categories of data:
- Personal Data – These are data that allows Us to identify You are as a person using Our Services. This shall include:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account
- Social media username and handle
- Social media posts that are public
- Unique Identifiers – These are data that allows Us to identify You based on the browser, application, and device You are using to access Our Services.
- Internet Protocol Address (IP Address)
- International Mobile Equipment Identifier (IMEI)
- Data We Collect As You Use Our Services – These are the data We collect as You use Our Services:
- Content You upload in Our Services to perform Your Transactions
- Internet Browser and Browser Settings Data
- Operating System Data
- Mobile Network Information
- Geolocational Data
- Data We Collect Based On Your Activity – These are data We collect based on Your activities in Our Service:
- Other accounts You associate Your bank account with
- Frequency and volume of transactions
- Data We Collect Outside Our Service – In some cases, We work with government agencies and the private sector to collect data about You to prevent fraud and abuse in Our Services and conduct investigations.
- Personal Data
- We receive Your Personal Information and of other individuals, including other users of the Services, the Buyers, and Fulfillment Partners that engage Our Services through Our registration procedure and other aspects of Our Services.
- Home Sweet Deals may also contact You by email or phone call, to verify the information You provided to facilitate the use of the Services, to facilitate promos, offers, payment process and other requests. By providing Your Personal Information directly to us, you shall be deemed to have consented to the terms of this Policy, including the purposes set out in this Policy for which We collect, use and disclose your Personal Information.
- Unique Identifiers, Data We Collect As You Use Our Services, and Data We Collect Based on Your Activity
- Home Sweet Deals collects these as You use Our Services
- Data We Collect Outside Our Services
- By using Our Services, you consent to allowing Us to endorse the data You provided and We collected to government agencies, law enforcement agencies, and private organisations to profile and verify You in the event of an investigation for fraudulent and or irregular activities.
- You also consent to us sharing the data to other users of the Service, the Buyers, and our Fulfillment Partners in order to assist in investigations, prevent fraudulent activities, and maintain the integrity of Our Services.
- Account maintenance and verification
- Process transactions
- Resolving complaints and disputes
- Maintain a standard of merchant quality
- Facilitation and sending of Promotions
- Establish, exercise or defend legal claims
- Facilitation of disbursal of payments or refunds
- Accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping purposes to access the platform
- Analysis and survey for the improvement of Our Services
- Delivery of ads to You which are related to Our Services which may be of interest to You on the Site, other websites, apps, or online platforms
- Conduct of market studies and market research
- Quality and Security Monitoring
- Provision of Customer Care and customer service
- Prevent, detect, and investigate crime, including fraud and analyzing and managing commercial risks
- Disclosures to Home Sweet Deals employees – to provide and fulfill Our Services and obligations to You
- Disclosure to our contractors and service providers – to provide operational services and support and to assist Us in the fulfillment and performance of Our Services and obligations to You
- Disclosures to Our auditors, bookkeepers, and lawyers
- Disclosures to government agencies, law enforcement agencies, or relevant regulatory body in compliance with applicable laws
- Disclosures to other users and Buyers in order to investigate complaints, prevent fraud, and maintain the integrity and safety of the Services
- Disclosures to brands, advertisers, retailers, and service providers for the delivery of advertisements to You of products and services which may be of interest to You
- Disclosures to any other party whom You have provided your consent for such disclosure.
We will not share Personal Information with third-parties not covered by this Policy unless a consent form has been furnished to Us by YOU, and they shall conform with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (the “DPA”) and confidentiality requirements.
Don’t worry, if We make any changes, the changes will not be retroactively applied, and it will not change how We handle Personal Information previously collected. For that, We will ask you for Your permission, unless it’s required by law that We change how we collect and process Personal Information.
- Right to access Your Personal Information
- Right to make corrections to Your Personal Information
- Right to object to the processing of Your Personal Information
- Right to erasure or blocking of Your Personal Information
- Right to be informed of the existence of processing of Personal Information
- Right to damage
- Right to lodge a complaint before the NPC
- How can you access, correct, and update personal data we have about you?If You’d like to exercise Your data privacy rights or should You have any inquiries or feedback on this Policy, or any complaints to Us, you may reach Us through the following:
- Our “Contact Us” button in our websites: homesweetdeals.shop
- Through a written letter or an email to our Data Protection Officer (DPO)
You can send a letter to: Data Protection Officer
Home Sweet Deals
1031 EDSA cor Lanutan St.
Quezon City, Philippines
Email address: email@example.com
You can also file a complaint with the:
National Privacy Commission (NPC).
For further details, please refer to NPC’s website: https://privacy.gov.ph/mechanics-for-complaints/
Please note that any request for correction, erasure and/or objection to process your personal data is subject to applicable laws and/or the DPA, its IRR and other issuances of the NPC. We may charge you a minimal fee to cover for the cost of verifying a request for information and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested
Contact Number : 63-92-7418-6889